I know I'm a little late, but we've been out of town. My baby girl is 10 months old (as of Saturday!). I can't believe how time flies (i think I say this every month). Here are a few things she's mastered:
- Pulling up and "cruising" around on the furniture
- Standing all by herself--for about 3 seconds before she falls!
- Vocabulary: Mama, Dada, up, yes (doesn't say it..but she nods quite well!), uh oh (per Lala and Papa this weekend..i haven't actually heard it yet!).
- Teething--She has FOUR teeth coming in on the top ..ALL at one time! I know it must be painful-but she has been a trouper. So far, only one night of crying because of it and occasional fussiness-just don't try to touch it! :)
- Attachment: She as starting sleeping with her doll and LOVES to hold on to it as she falls asleep. It is so precious! We bought her a new doll in Chicago this weekend and she immeadiately grabbed it and gave it a hug! I hope she can be this good with her new baby brother!
- She has shown a little seperation anxiety but nothing bad. I had to run to the car when I was picking her up at the babysitter and she BAWLED until I got back! She also cries a little when we leave her in nursery at church sometimes.
- Eating...um..everything in site! She loves to eat! She loves feeding herself-give her some veges and fruit and whatever is available!