Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy 1/2 Year

Today's is Carter's 6 month birthday...he's half a year old!! Where did time go..... I can't believe it has been 1/2 a year since God blessed us with the second miracle of our life! As I reflect on the past 6 months, I realize how much our life as a family has changed. When we first brought Carter home, I was terrified (No lies!). I had no idea how we would handle life with two small children, so close in age. But I also knew that God gives you what he knows you can handle. As the months have gone by, I cannot imagine life without my kids..both of them. Carter just said "Mama" for the first time (YIPEEE!!). I was so excited to hear this. I know that he doesn't understand who he's talking to, but still..it's so nice to hear those words! :) He's getting so big and almost crawling-he can scoot backwards really well-if only he could figure out the frontward motion thing! Liliana is 20 months old this week as well. Again, I can't believe my baby is almost 2 years old!!! We went with the youth on a trip last night, and as some of the youth were talking in the backseat...all I could think was...my kids are going to be "them" so quickly...

No comments: