Carter is 10 months old today! Can you believe that my silly boy is almost a year old? It seems like just yesterday I found out that I was pregnant!
Some notable things about Carter:
1. he is a HAM! He has the cutest facial expressions and can be very silly.
2. he's so close to walking but not quite there- yesterday, he stood up in the middle of the floor all by himself! He loves to walk with any toys that he can push... now...just to let go and he'll be on his way!
3. he's talking up a storm. He'll say "mama", "dada", and I'm pretty sure he's calling Liliana "Ana", which is adorable!
4. Oh.. am I in for it-Carter and Liliana are already "fussing". I hear more than once a day.. "mommy, Carter hit me!" Well--at least he can take up for himself?! No, seriously, most of the time he loves his sister..but the more they interact, the more lessons in sharing that have to occur!
5. did I mention that I can't get enough of this cutie?!?! He loves to snuggle and mommy takes full advantage of rocking him to sleep and cuddling (all the things that Liliana doesn't like--she'd rather be left alone in her bed.)
6. What an awesome blessing from God! :)