Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Randomness..

I never do these things..but since it's 5 am and I'm awake because I can't sleep due to a wonderful head cold I've had for my week off..and Amy tagged me.... Here goes nothing...
Okay, this one's fun:

1) YOUR REAL NAME:

Virginia Moon (yeah..it's Virginia for those of you who didn't know!)

2.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME:(mother and father's middle names)

Lee Walton

3.NASCAR NAME:(first name of your mother's dad, father's dad)

George Hoyt

4.STAR WARS NAME:(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name)

Moogi

5.DETECTIVE NAME:(favorite color, favorite animal)

Green Fish

6.SOAP OPERA NAME:(middle name, town where you were born)

Brown Griffin (well ..brown is my maiden name) or Allene Griffin

7.SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd fav color, fav drink, add "THE" to the beginning)

THE Black Lemonade!

8.FLY NAME:(first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name)

Gion

9.ROCK STAR NAME:(current pets name, current street name)

Claremont (so popular..i only need one name)

10.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first three letters of first name, plus izzle)

Ginizzle

11.YOUR GOTH NAME:(black, and the name of one of your pets)

Black ...just Black...

12. STRIPPER NAME: (name of your fav perfume, fav candy)

Happy Hershey

I'm supposed to tag folks..but anyone who wants to do this in their spare time..you're tagged!

No comments: