Monday, February 9, 2009

Tubes...

 

So our sweet baby has to get tubes in her ears on THURSDAY!! We went to the dr. today and due to the fact that her ears looked so bad (there another infection brewing!!) he wanted to schedule it ASAP!!! I so hope that she will do well and that this will fix all the problems..I'm ready to have a healthy baby! Tonight, she simply sat in my lap and let me hold her..a rare occurance these days! I'll keep you up to date on what happens on Thursday. I hope that all is well! Please pray for little Lil' and the doctors who are doing the surgery. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Pink Chick said...

I just wanted to let you know that you and your sweet little girl are in my thoughts and prayers! Let us know how things go!

Jill said...

Feel better Liliana!

willnsavannahsmom said...

Hi Gincy
So sorry Lil has to have the tubes. Please know Todd and I are praying for her.