Monday, August 17, 2009

Milestones...

I can't believe it but my sweet baby Carter will be one month old tomorrow. What a blessing it has been to add another child to our family. Things are a little more hectic at the Moon household..but we're adjusting to having two little ones! We are going to the dr. tomorrow. I can't wait to see how much Carter weighs- I think he's somewhere in the 8 pound range!!
Liliana turned 15 months old last week! She getting to be such a big girl. I feel like my baby has turned into a toddler overnight! She's started talking so much more. She LOVES to try to imitate the words you say. :) She can also identify all the body parts on her face- eyes, ears, nose, mouth. Her newest trick is to take her clothes off! Hopefully that's a phase she's be out of soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: