Thursday, August 6, 2009

Probably NOT Picasso!


So, Liliana might be a ballerina, a gymnast, a dr, lawyer, etc...but after this afternoon I can't see being an "artist" in her future!!! I was getting bored with going to the sandbox/playset every afternoon after lunch (plus is pretty darn hot outside), so I decided to have an "indoor art project" today with Lil'. I got some white paper and black (washable..thank goodness) paint..thinking I could frame this "artwork" and put it up in the playroom.... So..after preparing everything, I put Lil' in the high chair in only her diaper so she could make a mess and put the paper in front of her. After convincing her to dip her hand in the paint, this is what happened......

She was EXTREMELY upset with being dirty.... she wanted to get the paint off as soon as possible. After screaming, kicking, and a quick bath, all was better.... So, needless to say, I'm going to have to wait for playroom artwork...and maybe should encourage a cleaner "avenue" of creativity next time.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Khrystle said...

HaHaHahaha!!

I say you should frame THIS and put it up in the playroom!

:)

Anonymous said...

Uh-oh!! Let's hope Carter likes to get down and dirty!! (BTW....I saw on the Target website where they are coming out with a John Deer Wagon....it's like the radio flyer.) It looks really cute! May be a great "Santa" gift??!!

willnsavannahsmom said...

Maybe you can try crayons first? Savannah loves them. Well, mostly she breaks them, tells me what color they are and counts them, but she will scribble some too!

Jill said...

Hilarious!!!

Jennifer Eoff said...

Now that's my kind of girl!!! The fact that I ended up with the messiest boy ever who is into everything & loves being outside is proof positive that God has a warped sense of humor ;-)

P.S. She might still be a Picasso... there's always computer art!