Sunday, January 4, 2009

We've been blessed...again!!!!

As most of you know, Kevin and I, tried to concieve for several years before we felt led by God to adopt our wonderful daughter Liliana. We are so blessed to have her in our lives and to have the opportunity to experience the adoption process..as emotionally straining as it can be. Well... God has done it again! :) I am happy to tell you that I am almost three months pregnant (11 weeks to be exact)!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited! We've kept it a secret until now because we wanted to suprise our families for Christmas. I am due August 1st (by the ultrasound predicition..and only a day or two before by my "calculations"). I'll write more later..but wanted to let everyone know (that didn't hear in the past few weeks!). Please keep us in your prayers for a healthy pregnancy.

Here's a picture of my first ultrasound...we got to hear the baby's heartbeat! That was incredible!

6 comments:

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

august 1st is such a good birthday. and just think you'll get that last trimester off for summer break (that's when my problems started so even if that happened to you--which it WON'T--you'll be on vacation anyway!)... :-)
i'm so happy for y'all!

Khrystle said...

Wooo-Hooo!!!

Jill said...

What a testimony of the Lord's faithfulness! Many blessings as you add number 2 to your family. We are so excited and happy for you guys!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! I am so happy that you have a little miracle on the way. I will be praying that all of you stay healthy and strong. :) Yay!

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

tell us the story on how your told your parents. i'm dying to know!

jessica said...

Congrats! Amen to what Jill said. I know a family who adopted 2 girls because they could never conceive. Later she was able to get pregant twice! God really wanted you to be Lilana's Mom. I hope you have a good pregnancy, it is so amazing, enjoy every moment!